The BISSELL Vac&Steam is a Multifunction 2-in-1 vacuum and steam mop that vacuums and steams at the same time or separately. The electronic one touch fingertip controls in the handle make it easy to switch from vacuum to steam or use both easily.
Save time by vacuuming debris and steaming hard floors at the same time killing 99.9% of all germs & bacteria all around the home using just water. Built-in water filter to remove any impurities in the tap water to help protect your machine. Dry-tank technology keeps debris in the dust bin completely dry and away from the steam at all times. Its easy empty button feature makes clean up after use simple and easy. Two vacuum filters - foam and pleated are both washable and trap fine dust & debris to provide clean exhaust air back in to the room
A powerful cyclonic action vacuum and steam cleaner in one you can now steam clean and pickup dry debris in one pass
Cleans and sanitises as the super heated steam breaks down dirt, grime and bacteria to leave surfaces truly spotless. Killing 99.9% of all germs & bacteria all around the home
Electronic variable steam control to automatically control the steam output to suit different surfaces around the home
The Steam on demand feature provides instant steam where and when you want it for concentrated cleaning performance
Electronic one touch fingertip controls in the handle make it easy to control the steam feature and switch from Vacuum to steam or use both easily
NEW Unique DropIt dirt tank that allows the hair & debris to be disposed of hygenically… and without touching it!
Dry-tank technology keeps debris in the dust bin completely dry and away from the steam at all times., and its easy empty button feature makes clean up after use simple and easy
The easy to remove mop pad tray makes putting on or removing pads easier than ever
Two vacuum filters - foam and pleated are both washable and trap fine dust & debris to provide clean exhaust air back in to the room
Built-in water filter to remove any impurities I the tap water to help protect your machine
Scented cleaning provided with two scented disc' that fit in to a unique pocket in the Microfibre cleaning pads
* *Safe for use on marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, laminate, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors.
|表面クリーニング||表面加工ハードフロア, 短パイルカーペット, エリアラグ|
|色||Titanium & Blue|
|ワット数/パワー||1600 W - Combined Vacuum & Steam|
|ヒータータイプ||Flash Heating System|
|同梱||Vac & Steam, Microfiber Mop Pads with Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection, User Guide|
|モップパッド構成||White/Grey - Polyester 65%, Polypropylene 14%, Polyamide 21% White - Polyester 86%, Polypropylene 14%|
|モップパッド||2 x Mop Pads (1 x Soft / 1 x Scrubby Pad)|
|芳香リフレッシュディスク||Yes - 2x|
|スチームフィルタ||Yes - Replaceable|
|スチーム温度||90° - 95°|
|スチーム圧力||Not Applicable - Flash Heater Technology|
|吸引フィルタ||Yes - Washable|
|吸引フィルタタイプ||Washable Foam and Pleated Vacuum Filter|
|吸引力（aW）||Yes - Fingertip Control|
This machine can be used as a vacuum and a steamer at the same time. Follow the table below for instructions of settings. it can also be run just as a vacuum and just as a steamer. There are 6 different settings for this machine. See table below of how you can use this machine:
If the filter is hard to remove, take out the hose and then use the "grips" on the filter to pull out. Start by pulling the lower hose out first, then turn the upper hose to the left until it pulls out. Then grasp the filter on each side and pull straight out. The "dummy" filter has a slight grip. The white filter has two grips, one on each side.
Wash on regular cycle with mild detergent only for best results. Do not use bleach, it could cause the break down of the pad. It is not recommended to use any fabric softener with the micro fiber pads.
DO NOT USE VINEGAR OR ANY OTHER SOLUTION OTHER THAN WATER OR BISSELL STEAM MOP DEMINERALIZED SCENTED WATERS IN THE TANK.
1. Make sure the correct tank has water in it. (Water tank and not the dirt cup).
2. Make sure the "Steam Ready" LED light has finished blinking (about 30 seconds). Wait until the light goes solid and attempt to steam.
3. Make sure the steam setting LED light is on "HI" If it is not lit, the machine will not steam.
4. Make sure you are holding the trigger on the handle up to two minutes to get the unit to prime.
5. Make sure the filter** is properly seated. Remove the cartridge. Examine to make sure the black gasket is still on the outside of one of the two ports of the cartridge. there is an "X" valve inside the hole this port fits into. Push on this to make sure water flows (make sure the machine is unplugged). Use the palm of your hand with force to firmly push the cartridge in place to make sure it is fully seated. This will make sure the pump is not sucking air around the gasket. **Not all machines have a water filter. Some have a "dummy" filter. A filter is required for this machine, just not a water filter, it is optional.
There should be no gap between the filter and the machine when it is installed properly (right).
6. Plug the machine back in, wait 30 seconds for the "Steam Ready" LED to stop blinking. Place the "HI" button light to the "HI" LED. Hold the handle trigger closed for two minutes.
7. Has a new filter been installed? If so, hold the trigger down at least 2 minutes to allow the filter to fill up with water. It should then start steaming. You may also soak the filter for 10 to 15 minutes to saturate the filter.
8. Take the foot off the machine, remove the foot tray and also the pad and ream the steam tip on the foot as well as the foot tray with a paper clip to remove any obstructions.
What type of flooring is being cleaned? Abrasive flooring such as rough tile, brick, etc. will impact the pad more-so than a smooth vinyl flooring. If abrasive flooring is being cleaned, you will go through more pads than if cleaning smooth flooring.
Wash mop pads in wash machine with a mild detergent. DO NOT ADD fabric softener or bleach. Doing so could break down the pads quicker and cause holes.